Business Support Administrator
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: Full Time Salary £23,000 - £26,000, Actual Salary - Pro Rata
Location: Oxford, OX2 9LU
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Business Support Administrator to join their Oxford office (OX2 9LU) on a part time basis.
Led by their Business Support team based in Oxford, it is an interesting and varied role in which there is plenty of opportunity to grow, learn and make your mark working within a supportive and professional team.
- Their ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn new tasks and have a keen eye for detail.
- You will assist in ensuring the smooth running of the office by providing professional central services in all areas including general office administration, Facilities management, Quality Management and Human Resources Administration.
- Excellent inter-personal and visitor facing skills are an important attribute to succeed in the role, but what is most essential is a willingness to learn; commitment; self -motivation and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- You will be qualified to a minimum of GCSE level but a 'can do attitude is more important.
- The company would expect a good working knowledge of MS Mail, Word, Excel; and some data base input/management experience is useful.
- 25 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Workplace pension
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Six monthly appraisals
The company are a recognised Investor in People Company, and they encourage all their employees to progress at the right pace to continue their development.
No Agencies Please.
If you think you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company then please do not hesitate in applying.
Please note that our client is not licensed with the UK Borders Agency for sponsoring candidates outside of the EU. Applicants for any of their vacancies, would need to have indefinite permits/visa etc to live and work in the UK before applying.
The company are an Equal Opportunities Employer.