Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in , California.
Searching for 1 Nephrology / Critical Care and 1 Pulmonary / CC Physician for an opportunity in California. The incoming provider would receive a 350,000 salary with over 600,000 earning potential as well as a 50,000 sign on among other incentives.
Below are some basic details on the opportunity. Whether the below information catches your eye or you re looking for something entirely different, please let me know as we represent additional opportunities all over the nation.
I am not a head hunter, rather I am retained by these opportunities to find the most viable fit for my clients and candidates. This leads to a 93% retention rate over the course of 5 years. If interested, please respond with an updated copy of your CV as well as a good time and contact number to reach you at!
- $600,000 Earning potential
- $350,000 Salary with a 1-year partnership track & benefits
- +Whatever you bill
- $50,000 Sign on bonus
- $40,000 Student loan assistance
- $15,000 Relocation assistance
- $20,000 Start-up cost allowance
- Schedule can do whatever incoming provider desires. 90:10, 75:25, 50:50, etc. They are busy enough in the region that the provider can practice however they would like. Can do Monday Friday or Block, whichever is preferred.
- 15-25 patients per day eat what you kill model
- No managed care
- 1:6 Call with NP triage for night on-call physician
- 55% inpatient practice covering two hospitals less than two miles apart (40-50 CC beds)
- 1 PUD in the office and there is an opportunity to develop navigational Bronchoscopy program and sleep practice if desired.
- Average ICU length of state is 4-5 days
- Group averages 7-8 admissions per day and the hospitalist shares unassigned ER admissions
- Acute rehab facilities with excellent case managers.
- California lifestyle with Midwest values and low cost of housing.
- Coastal Redwoods and 7 national forests with a year-round average temperature of 75 degrees
- 2 Hours from Sacramento and the largest man-made lake in CA with 365 miles of shoreline
- 1 Hour from skiing at Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen
- Sacramento river (CA s largest) runs right through town
- Outstanding hiking and biking trails
- Premier Salmon, Steelhead, Trout and Bass fishing
- Houseboating, rock climbing and powder snow skiing
- K-12 Parochial, private, charter, and excellent public schools
- Plethora of boutique stores
- Median age population of 37
- Median priced home at $165,100
- Direct flights to Portland, Los Angeles and San Francsico