Are you a Call Handler looking for your next move?My client is recruiting for an experienced Call Handler to join their professional, friendly and caring team based in Hull amend as necessary. They are one of the leading providers of NHS eye patient services and, in 2018 they became the largest NHS cataract surgery provider in the UK. They believe in giving people the best advice to help improve their vision, providing a high standard of care to each of their patients.As a Patient Services Advisor for the company you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to a high satisfaction. You will provide advice and guidance for patients on the services we provide whilst booking appointments and answering any clinical enquiries from patients, opticians and GP's. Ensuring the customer at the heart of everything you do will be key and putting forward any ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.Site Location: Hull HU10 6FEOur Patient Services Advisor package includes:
- £20,000 - £20,723 per annum (salary in line with training and reviews)
- We offer a work life balance shift between the hours of 8-6 Monday to Friday with a 1 in 5 Saturdays required.
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Bonus 1 - June - potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Bonus 2 - February - potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Easily accessible by public transport and car.
- Staff benefits including discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
- Referral programme - a cash reward of £350 for introducing new employees to the company.
- Length of service rewards.
- Career opportunities and progression within the business, our training team are on hand to help grow and develop your career.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience for our callers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all caller's requests and queries across a number of communication channels - inbound / outbound calls and email.
- Provide support on a rotational basis for the administration function within the department.
- To have knowledge of all procedures carried out by the company.
- Act as a liaison with the clinical team in providing advice to post-operative enquiries.
- Accurately maintaining and updating patient records on the patient management system, with every patient contact made.
- You will be motivated and driven to meet your KPI's. Your individual performance will be the key contribution to the department achieving and exceeding all targets for quality and productivity.
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your manager.
- Be a role model to the team by demonstrating outstanding positive behaviours and performance.
- Comply with all inhouse Health and Safety procedures.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
To be considered for this Call Centre role you must hold at least 12-month experience of working in a contact centre environment.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.