WHO WE ARE:
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services.
Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity-and we're here to help you achieve it.
AMS is currently looking for a talented individual to work as a Campus Recruiter in South Jordan, UT. This role will support our client, a global leader in Investment Management and Financial Services.
Our client has earned a worldwide reputation for the excellence of its advice and execution in financial markets. With over 1300 offices in 42 countries, the firm is truly global-and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets. Solving complex challenges and fueling economic growth across continents is our business.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcase our client's people, culture and impact. If you are looking for a fast-paced, energetic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
We are looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong communication skills who will be able to strengthen our client's brand on campus and be a culture carrier for the firm.
As a Campus Recruiter, you'll recruit qualified college and university students to fill entry-level positions and possibly intern positions in the future. You'll lead recruiting activities and develop and maintain relationships with campus placement offices and faculty.
- Design & implement divisional recruiting strategy to attract a strong and diverse pipeline of campus talent that aligns to business goals
Establish relationships with senior business leaders and HR partners to deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and share/leverage best practices
Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships. Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area
- Build external partnerships with diversity, student & industry specific organizations as well as on campus contacts
- Understand industry and geographical competitive landscape in order to influence & shape future recruiting strategies
- Partner with divisional & virtual school teams to define and execute school specific initiatives
- Identify, develop & execute diversity recruiting initiatives
- Manage & execute full life cycle recruitment process. This includes candidate selection, first & final round interviews, offer decision & communication process.
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Flexibility to travel during peak seasons
- Track & analyze key performance metrics to influence data driven decisions and to share results/trends with stakeholders
- Partner with Divisional Management to develop & maintain an annual budget based on hiring targets, divisional recruiting initiatives, and divisional guidance
- Potentially Lead & execute an intern program that provides a meaningful experience. This includes performance management, professional development, divisional specific & networking sessions, manager & mentor engagement
Skills and Experience:
To have the opportunity to develop your career in this role, you will need to have:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Here at AMS, you'll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You'll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients' most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organizations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
Stretching, challenging work
A vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture
Flexible working - home working available
A competitive reward and benefits package.
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Wayup. Keywords: College Recruiter, Location: South Jordan, UT - 84095, PL: 546118999