We are growing and are looking for nurses who are ready to leave hands on nursing and expand their careers! Come work in a supportive, safe and friendly environment that provides opportunities for growth!
Our Case Manager role allows you to utilize your clinical nursing experience to develop a plan for meeting health care needs of the patient, while continuing to professionally grow in health care knowledge and perspective. Be the patient advocate you desire to be!
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday, no weekends or nights! This is an in-office position until successful completion of the orientation period and then there is an option for a hybrid in-office and work from home opportunity.
- A regular full-time schedule.
- Hybrid remote opportunity after initial orientation period.
- No weekends, nights or holidays!
- Competitive Benefit Package, Includes Long Term Care
- 401K with company match up to 6%
- Generous time off policy
Hines is a 33+ year company recognized in the industry for high standards and quality work
Hines welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Hines and Associates only hires licensed/certified medical professionals with an unrestricted license/certification in the state or in a state that has licensure reciprocation with the state of the office location the employee is working in. Accepted licensure/certification includes but is not limited to RN, LMHC
- Successful completion of case management orientation program
- Minimum of 2 years acute specialty care required
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic typing/computer knowledge with minimum keyboarding speed of 35WPM; 6) Previous case management experience helpful but not required.
- No significant physical exertion required.
- Travel to do onsite evaluations for patients as required at homes, hospitals, etc.