Catering Assistant Catering Worcester Permanent Part Time 30 hours £9.90 per hour
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our team here at Spire South Bank in Worcestershire. This perfect opportunity for someone with experience or knowledge of hospitality, catering or service delivery.
This is a permanent position, working part time - 30 hours per week. You will working as part of a team delivering a fist class levels of cuisine and service. You will assist the café team leader with all aspects of service to patients & visitors and all related areas, ensuring we maintain excellent customer service and delivery standards. Service / collection of crockery and cutlery. Delivery of food daily during and hospitality events
We have a flexible approach and are able to discuss how your weekly shifts would sit, the minimum requirement is that you can commit to 1 in 3 weekends. You will work 6 hour shifts, five days out of seven each week between Monday to Sunday 06.30 - 21.00. To include 1 in 3 weekends
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the café team leader with all aspects of service to patients & visitors and all related areas, ensuring we maintain excellent customer service and delivery standards.
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness, complying with Health and Safety and food hygiene standards and ensuring all Kitchen areas remain tidy.
- Dishwashing, loading and unloading of crockery- cutlery- glassware- including drying and correct storage
- To participate, in partnership with the whole team in the development of the business.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone with experience or knowledge of hospitality, catering or service delivery
- Previous experience in hospitality is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work 1 in 3 weekends
- Good communication and customer service skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications