With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top 175 Workplace Team:
- Full-time (Monday - Friday) with overtime available
- Flexible schedule - define your scheduled hours
- $4,500 Signing Bonus
- Drive regionally and be home most nights!
- Paid comprehensive on-the-job training
- Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid time off
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k), with company match, that allows for personal control over fund contributions and auto-enroll features to help you save
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-provided gear, outerwear, and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a Chemical Delivery Driver for Reliable Plus, you will safely and professionally deliver carwash specific products to valued customers on a scheduled route. At Reliable Plus, you are not just a driver, you are a valued teammate responsible for ensuring Lube-Tech's customer service, quality and delivery performance exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Safely transport, unload and deliver accurate and quality bulk and package car wash chemicals to customers on-time. (Up to 30% overnight travel occurs)
- Positively interact with customers and teammates, answering delivery-related questions and relaying customer concerns and inquiries to internal teammates in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain required driver's license with HAZMAT and air brake endorsement and medical card
- Maintain interior cleanliness of 2016 or newer fleet truck along with delivery system equipment to maintain a highly reliable, professional-looking delivery vehicle
- Safely and accurately complete pre and post trip inspections, driving records, and e-logs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Class B License, medical card, and the ability to meet all DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs. (pushing and pulling a barrel or dolly up to 500 lbs. independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric, and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer service and meeting quality expectations.
- Prior tractor-trailer driver, CDL driver, regional or OTR truck, route driver or delivery driver experience.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)