ASK ABOUT OUR NEW PAY RATES! NEW RATES FOR CLASS B FUEL DRIVERS!!
$9,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR DAYTON NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
ALL LOCAL - NOT OTR - $3K Sign-on BONUS
Hiring Class B Fuel Drivers - Hazmat & Tanker Endorsed (or willing to get)
Englefield Oil Duchess - Family owned & operated in HEATH, OH over 60 years
The Driver - Fuel Operations will deliver fuel to customers and ensure accuracy of deliveries. Delivers exceptional customer service and professionalism. Position is responsible for fleet care and overall
adherence to safety requirements. Must have significant product knowledge, and be HAZMAT and tanker certified.
• Drive company truck to deliver and pick up products, as applicable.
• Act as a Brand Ambassador. Deliver exceptional customer care through service, delivery, and education of products.
• Confirm customer order accuracy, including loading and unloading trucks, recording inventory, and managing deliveries.
• Perform regular Shift Start and End Assessments of vehicles, notating any mechanics or performance issues and reporting them, as needed.
• Adhere to, and practice safety to meet, DOT, OSHA, and company safety requirements.
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, follow signals from loading crew, check that vehicle and equipment are properly positioned.
• Help resolve customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary.
• Entrepreneurial Orientation - Ability to take initiative, to recognize and create opportunities.
• Communication - Strong written/verbal communication skills; interpret, summarize and articulate complex information for general use among a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Flexibility & Adaptability - Ability to support organizational changes needed to improve effectiveness and help others to successfully manage change.
• Initiative - Ability to identify what needs to be done and do it before the situation requires it.
• Relationship Management - Ability to build trust to ensure strong internal and external relationships that result in effective and satisfactory outcomes.
• Safety - Exceptional focus on safety initiatives and protocols.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED and Driver school completed.
• Must hold Class B certification or A, unencumbered driver license.
• HAZMAT and tanker certified, or willing to get
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of employment.
Englefield, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Englefield, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Englefield, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Englefield, Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.