Class 1 Driver - Monday to Friday Days
Our client is looking for a number of experienced LGV/HGV Class 1 Drivers to join them, providing a first class service with their team in Thrapston. You ll be undertaking the delivery & collection of product on behalf of Our client and its customers.
What You Really Want To Know:
- This is a Monday to Friday position working Days
- The Salary for this role is £15.00 per hour
- The holiday allowance is 28 days including bank holidays
- This position is based on Monthly Pay.
- Based on a basic 50 hour week
HGV Class 1 Driver Duties:
- General driving duties, observing current legal and best practice delivering and collection to/from our customer s premises or other locations.
- Delivering product on behalf of MDS and their customer
- Use of electronic POD and up to date technology (full training provided)
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
- A full UK C+E licence
- 12 months previous class 1 driving experience
- Excellent driving skills
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No previous disqualifications
- Good knowledge of drivers hours and WTD regulations
- Modern fleet; latest generation trucks, fridge, cruise control and more
- Driver CPC training provided
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Healthcare Cashplan for all employees and dependants, including dental, optical, physiotherapy, health screening, 24/7 counselling and more
- Employee perks: discount on trips, hotels, gyms, days out, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Training opportunities and development plans
- Driver of The Year Awards
- Flexible working options
A bit about our client:
Our client has been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today,they are Logistic UK s most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - they keep moving forwards.