Broadgate is partnered with a high-growth Financial Services business based in Peterborough, looking to hire a Client Administrator.
The business specialises in the Asset Management space and have had huge success in recent years by promoting an excellent working culture and providing their staff with opportunities for personal development and career progression.
The role is responsible for maintaining the shareholder register for the funds managed and being the first point of contact for investors, ensuring a high quality of service level.
- Processing statements and notices to investors and agents
- Resolving request from investors
- Process distribution of income payments
- Assist with due diligence and AML checks of investors
- Produce CASS reporting for monthly FCA submissions
- Contribute to team projects, including on-boarding new funds and fund changes
We are looking for:
- Good communicator with confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in client facing role in Financial Services environment
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills
Direct experience in Asset Management is not required as we can provide a high level of training. Experience in client or customer facing role in Financial Services will be sufficient.
The business promotes work life balance and employee engagement, they will fully support any Qualification which would help you further your career.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please apply now.