Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position Summary: Contact clients regarding past due and current balances and provide support to clients as needed to resolve any outstanding billing or account issues. Perform clients account research and review on delinquent accounts and work with clients to establish a mutually agreeable re-payment plan in accordance with Accounts Receivable guidelines .Take in-bound call center calls (as needed) and make outbound calls.
- Initiate contact with clinic, hospitals and doctor's offices regarding their account status
- Submit past due notifications to clients
- Follow-up on missed re-payment arrangements
- Coordinate with local Sales in collaboration in handling client accounts
- Track and monitor delinquent accounts to ensure account status moves current and payment application is consistent
- Report and refer seriously delinquent accounts to designated Administrative leadership for potential service provider agreement default and cut-off
- Work other projects as assigned
Scope: Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information processed and demonstrate effective responsibility in handling collection exceptions exceptionally well. Works with minimal direction; seek additional help/information as needed from Client Support Manager and/or Supervisor or Team Leader. Operates general computer CRT, PC, telephone, photocopier, and fax.
Education: High School diploma or GED
Minimum-Prior medical billing background preferred, but not required. Must have the ability to professionally handle consumer and commercial collections and possess good attention to detail and record keeping. Must have a positive demeanor and professional phone etiquette and disposition that is both fair and consistent with all clients in which they help support.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
1st Shift (United States of America)
Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.