Clinical Assessor / PIP AssessorStarting Salary:
£42,000 after 6months this will then increase £43,000 after another 6months £44,000 + Bonus.Location:
homebased working with occasional on site working (Watford - WD17)Position:
Permanent - Full Time or Part Time availableTraining:
We offer a complete remote training process which is paid for which will also add as a qualification.We re currently recruiting for homebased position with occasional on site working for clinicians across the UK who are seeking a new direction in their nursing career. These positions are suitable for Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist
. Recognised by the NMC/HCPC as clinical so you re able to maintain your NMC/HCPC pin the company offer to pay for your revalidation as part are their benefit scheme.This is a great opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge and skills in a new working environment, to extend your development and skills and step away from long working hours, bank holidays and weekends.Overall, we have placed numerous clinicians into these roles and had a excellent positive response on how their lives have completely transformed with the work life balance, assessment and clinical skills and with incredible benefits: so why not join our ever growing team of clinicians and start your application journey TODAY?
- The role as Clinical Assessor is a step away from the normal clinical role and involves no treatment, diagnosing or decision making, or hands-n care, however, you will still be utilising and building upon your clinical knowledge and skills, completing in depth assessments, and writing accurate and details reports. Reviewing and assessing a person s Activities of Daily Living. There are two options when undertaking the homebased clinical role these are the Front Office and Back Office:
- Completing Face-to-Face / Telephone / Virtual Assessments with individuals with Physical, Mental or Disability (or Learning Disabilities) conditions or following combined conditions reviewing how these conditions affect their Activities of Daily Living and then write up a full accurate detailed report based off your clinical findings.
Do you meet the essential Person Specifications:
- Reviewing PIP Cases and completing paper-based reviews (PBR s) of those cases at home: you would be the first person to review a PIP case including terminally ill cases and gather further medical evidence required to then collate a report based of the medical evidence, you will be speaking to the claimant directly or other Healthcare Professionals (HP) involved in the claimant s care.
- Qualified with 1 years registered CURRENT experience as a Adult Nursing - RGN, RMN or RNLD, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupation Therapist.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public
- MUST BE ITliterate - strong talking, typing skills with excellent knowledge with MS Packages and able to adapt to new systems.
- Suitable workspace within the home setting that is completely confidential that allows you to successfully complete your role.
- A full comprehensive & homebased training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary)
- Excellent work-life balance (Monday-Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annual salary reviews and generous performance-based salary bonuses
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screenings
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you're interested in a new career change and feel you meet all the essential requirements or have any further questions and would like a complete confidential conversation to ask further regarding the position, you can contact myself directly on the details below are alternatively happy to proceed with your application, therefore, apply directly to this advert. Email: Mobile: