Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Natchaug Hospital is Eastern Connecticut's leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions. We offer a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, geriatric services, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services. Through our multi-site network of care, we constantly strive to meet its mission in helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery.
Manages program supervisors/coordinators to ensure that a high quality service is delivered to clients and is consistent with each program's specific goals and objectives. Responsible for overall operation of programs of oversight and is accountable for the delivery of efficient, quality care to all clients.
- Current CT licensure as one of the following: LCSW, LMFT, LADC, LPC PhD, or PsyD
- Minimum of 4 years' supervisory/administrative experience in clinical work in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, or related field
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Proficient in Microsoft programs. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch organization:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount program
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.