As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
We are growing - our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you.
Cloud OPS DevOps Engineer
- Daily business: You are part of our DevOps-Center of excellence, a dedicated team to support our development teams in Europe, US and India. Following the DevOps methodology these teams are in charge of their own cloud resources, while the DevOps CoE provides support and infrastructure self-services to them in order to guarantee the stability of the overall platform.
- Hands-on mentality: You are an expert in infrastructure and its automation and work hands-on on thecloud strategy, architecture and service management for medium-sized businesses and the enterprise environment. In addition, you will support our customers in embedding cloud fintech processes.
- Teamwork: You are a sparring partner for your colleagues and contribute your own ideas.
- Passion: Cloud solutions, automation, FinTech, deployment and infrastructures are exciting topics for you and you would like to use your know-how in these areas and develop yourself further? Then you've come to the right place!
- Solid background: You have a degree or training in the field of computer science, business informatics or engineering? Excellent!
- Professional experience: You have at least three years of practical experience with at least one of the hyperscalers (preferrable Azure), have worked with configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef or Salt), infrastructure management tools (e.g. Terraform) and CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Azure AD, GitLab, scripting languages)? You have deep knowledge in how to run Kubernetes clusters? You are fond of the GitOps approach using tools like ArgoCD? Perfect Match!
- Communication: You have good communication and enthusiasm skills and convince people of your ideas in English, German would be a plus.
It s time to become a Serralian
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
This role is based in: Hamburg
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We Are Serrala. We have grown from a small family-owned business into an ambitious, global FinTech with 30+ years of experience. We are hungry to evolve, reinvent ourselves and grow - standing still is not an option.