Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technologyservices, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management andHigh-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing,Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world classmethodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore. Sogeti bringstogether more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduringrelationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards andempowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations inthe same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer anenvironment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balancebetween your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer ofchoice! What You-ll Do
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will be on the forefront ofour customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. The Cloud SolutionArchitect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficientapplications and services for cloud platforms like Windows Azure and AWS. Thisis a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-endcustomer cloud implementation and deployment experience. You will improve yourabilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills byparticipating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of yourteammates. Minimum education qualification
The ideal candidatewill have:
- Bachelor's Degree in ComputerScience, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- Strong foundation of knowledgearound cloud platforms like Azure and AWS and the cloud ecosystem
- Excellent communication skillsand ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutionsto both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes onthe value proposition of Cloud
- Working knowledge of Cloudservices in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Experience withdesign/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems,algorithms, and relational databases
- Experiencearchitecting/operating solutions built on Cloud platforms
- Strong, object-oriented designand coding skills (C/C++, Java and/or .Net)
- Serving as a hands-on subject matterexpert for DevOps and Automation in an cloud environment
- Understanding of multiple cloudcomputing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience ontransformational projects and successful transitions to implementationsupport teams
- Proven track record of buildingtrusted technical and business relationships with business executives anddriving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of drivingdecisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving andanalytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technologywith measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thoughtleadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and writtencommunication
- Presentation skills with a highdegree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Bonus Program that pays up to$24K!
- $12,000 in TuitionReimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phoneplan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)-Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.