Have you completed your Apprenticeship in gaining skills in maintaining CNC machines with good electrical and mechanical skills and would like to come off the shop floor, then this role is for you.. The role is based in Brierley Hill, West Midlands.
My client is a well established world renowned high precision CNC manufacturer, who as part of their growth are recruiting for a PDI Technician with a view to moving into a Service engineer role in time.
With your knowledge of setting and operating CNC turning machines and maintenance, you will learn how to prepare machines to be installed on client sites and you will be taught to install the equipment.
Responsibilities will include:-
Installation and testing of:
- Electrical interfaces working from proven drawings.
- Mechanical machine options.
- Pneumatic systems.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Install machines within the PDI department including power and air supplies.
- Carry out machine software updates on varying control systems.
- Follow installation documentation.
- Complete all necessary PDI process documentation.
A competitive salary and package are offered to the right person along with excellent promotional opportunities.
If you are self motivated, have completed your Apprenticeship and want a new challenge off the shop floor and live within easy commuting distance of Brierley Hill, West Midlands, please apply now.