**This is a remote job**
At Cerebral, we're on a mission to improve access to high-quality mental health care. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness. Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 4,000 across the United States. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we'll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional patient outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we've accomplished excellent patient outcomes:
- 82% of patients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of patients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of patients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won't stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We're looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are looking for a multi-state-licensed Collaborating Psychiatrist who wants to support our mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! The Psychiatrist role entails functioning as a collaborating supervisor for psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners in applicable states respectively. The Collaborative Psychiatrist will collaborate with the PMHNP team and conduct patient chart audits on a monthly basis. Furthermore, the psychiatrist will need to fulfill any state-specific requirement as a collaborator (e.g.: attendance in meetings, etc.). The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, proper documentation, and appropriate intervention(s). Candidate must be clinically strong, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Please ensure that you can supervise 4 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners
- Current/active state license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active Licenses must be in good standing
- Strong Clinical Background
- National Board Certification
- Ability to understand and navigate Google Apps, Slack, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate is licensed AND resides in AL, GA, or SC.
- Candidate is licensed in one or more listed (CA, DE, GA, IL, MI, OH, OK, SC, TX, VA, WV)
- Multiple state licenses 5+
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.