Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Collections Coordinator in our St. Louis office for our accounting department. In this position, you will be responsible for the collection of a high volume of member and vendor accounts located in both the US and Canada. The position contacts accounts to resolve past due balances, account discrepancies and resolves related issues and disputes for multiple divisions of CCA Global Partners. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, and has a collections background with a customer centric focus.
In addition to great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays.
Our Collections Coordinator will:
- Collect delinquent accounts via phone, and email, and establish relationships with members to receive payments on the amounts in question.
- Research payment deductions and process credit memos when appropriate. Prepare monthly delinquency reports and escalate major issues to management.
- Set credit lines, collect, and review credit reports, financial statements, and trade and bank references to determine appropriate credit lines.
- Determine when accounts should be placed on credit hold or removed from credit hold status. Make suitable arrangements for accounts on hold to maximize order releases within the acceptable corporate credit risk.
- Interact directly with each division's member services representatives, division staff, product buyers and division executives to resolve outstanding issues.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- High school diploma (Associate's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance is preferred) with 2-3 years' collections experience.
- Excellent quantitative, organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with the analysis of credit and collections techniques.
- Possess proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relationship skills, and the ability to work as a team member of a goal-oriented department.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, and Outlook).
How we take care of YOU:
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various stages and situations.
- Flexible working environment with hybrid options available.
What's so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.
Thriving on our core values and approaching success with the CCA Way.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.