- Job Title: Complaints Investigator
- Salary: £negotiable + bonus average of 7.5% (c.£2,100) + pension to 13% (c.£3,600)
- Location: Surrey, WFH flex of 2 days office + 3 days WFH after initial training period
- Requirements: Must have complaints investigation experience or a banking background (Bank Cashier, Personal Banker etc)
- Role Snapshot: Investigate, resolve & respond to complaints, liaising with clients & Financial Advisors
Superb opportunity to work with a respected employer, known within the industry for developing staff, offering genuine long-term career prospects
The Company: Our client is aleading player in Financial Services, employing over 10,000 people worldwide, largely focused on the investment and pensions markets but expanding their product offering and expanding the business at an impressive rate.
The Role: You will be responsible for investigating, resolving and responding to complaints which could carry a financial, regulatory or reputational implication for the business. The role is client facing so you will be expected to liaise with clients, IFA s and third parties as well as internal stakeholders. Your core responsibilities include:
- Deal with all complaint cases and communicate effectively with clients over the phone and in writing in a friendly, empathetic and professional way
- Use effective questioning to fully understand the nature of a complaint
- Fully explore complaints, identify errors and resolve them to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Capture all details and progress of a complaint in a structured manner
- Work efficiently to ensure a significant contribution in reducing the stock of complaints or keeping the volumes at an acceptable level
- Maintain regulatory knowledge and competencies and escalate matters that have regulatory / reputational / financial risk
Skills/Experience Required: For this Complaints Investigator role, you should have some complaints investigation experience in any sector. Our client will also consider people with a banking background with customer service experience, so Bank Cashiers, Personal Bankers etc. Excellent organisation skills are essential, and you need to be a problem solver with keen analytical skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels. You should also want to learn and develop/better yourself.
Additional Information: Salary for the Complaints Investigator role is negotiable with bonus adding on average 7.5% (c.£2,100) and a pension contribution from the company to 13% (£3,600). There is free parking available, you are encouraged to take advantage of the professional studies support package and there is ongoing training available. WFH flexibility as mentioned above will kick in once training is completed. A great company to develop a career with long-term.
The Complaints Investigator role is just one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist Financial Services recruitment consultancy and the Consultant responsible for this role has over 25 years experience in this field. We also take on roles outside of FS from several clients. Areas of focus within FS include Sales Support, Paraplanners, Pensions/Mortgage Administrators, Underwriters, Compliance staff, Employee Benefits/Group Risk, Business Analysts and IT related roles. Check the arcconsulting website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.