Compliance Business Partner- Procurement & Purchasing (12-month fixed term contract)
Salary - up to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Location: remote with some requirement to be in the office in London/ Luton & travel as the role demands
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Compliance Business Partner to support the Procurement and Purchasing function for this leading national company.
Reporting to Head of Assurance, the Compliance Business Partner will be responsible for supporting specified business areas in complying with the Corporate Governance standard for entities within the business. In the role, you will be responsible for carrying out local testing, updating documentation, providing updates at local meetings, and submitting evidence on the Internal Platform in a timely and accurate manner.
A key part of the role will be travelling to various locations within the UK so flexibility is a must.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Assurance & Accountable Owners in Procurement and Purchasing, taking an active part in the relevant working groups to ensure compliance
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to both request and provide key information in a timely manner.
- Perform regular reviews including walk throughs to ensure they are still compliant with processes and policies in place.
- Liaise with the Group Assurance Team, Group Legal and Governance Team to ensure all documents in use are the latest version and maintain a catalogue of policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for closing out audit actions by liaising with Accountable owners ensuring they are delivered within the specified timeframe.
- Perform local independent testing of the minimal controls and collate evidence monthly.
- Continuous monitoring of KPIs and reporting any weaknesses identified to Accountable Owners so appropriate action can be taken. Management of residual risks.
- Managing procurement and purchasing section OR the accounting, controlling & finance to drive to ensure all the latest SOPs, Directives, policies as listed are present.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking:
- Previous experience of performing internal audit related tasks with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience within Procurement/ Purchasing is essential
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and translate business and functional needs into policy / process requirements
- Attention to detail and good retention skills to ensure consistency of policy
- Proactive, change oriented, driven, organised and able to communicate effectively across the business
- Ability to identify areas to improve processes and follow these successfully through to completion
- Lateral thinker, with excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Computer literate and a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Large company experience preferred
This presents a great opportunity for candidates to join a large company at an exciting time. The company will provide a competitive salary plus wide range of benefits.
To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.