Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
None Public Trust/Other Required:
Other Job Family:
We are GDIT. As one of the largest IT and mission services providers to the government, we own our opportunities to better enable healthcare organizations to identify theirs.
You can make GDIT your place. You make it your own by turning obstacles into action. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, youll play an important role in providing the technologies and services that millions of healthcare professionals depend on, every day. Our work depends on a Computer Programmer III joining our team to support the Center for Disease Control (CDC) activities at Atlanta, GA. This job can be supported locally or the work can be remote, with some travel.
At GDIT, we put our people first. As a Computer Programmer Senior supporting the CDC, you will be trusted to work on Agile Software Development. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Collaborating with CDC Product Owners
- Building and testing web-based and mobile applications
- User-centric design practices
- Usability testing,
- User experience design,
- Cloud deployment,
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Social Science
- 6 Years of relevant experience
- Technical skills: Cloud application architecture (Microsoft Azure), Visual Studio C# application: NET Core, ASP .NET Core C# , ASP.Net MVC + Razor, Restful API architecture, Relational database design and management (SQL-based)
- Ability to pass a government security investigation for Public Trust
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401K with company match
- Customizable health benefits packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Full-flex work week
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.