Leidos has an opening for a Continuity Management Specialist to support national security functions within the Intelligence Community (IC). This position will provide critical operations, logistics, and planning support to the customer to ensure preparedness during continuity and emergency events. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The Specialist will provide recommendations and technical support to the customer's continuity and emergency management missions. The Specialist will brief a variety of audiences, provide educational instruction and training regarding continuity and emergency management best practices. The Specialist will lead the development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures that ensure the agency can successfully execute continuity and emergency management capabilities under all conditions and circumstances. The Specialist will prepare continuity and emergency management and building evacuation training materials. The Specialist will provide support to components in plan development and maintenance of component level plans, and assist with reviewing and evaluating agency functions, interdependencies, and assess compliance with applicable authorities. In the event of a national security event or other emergency, the Specialist will provide temporary surge support to the customer at all customer facilities.
- Bachelor's degree with 8 to 12 years work experience or a Master's degree with 6 to 10 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of federal continuity and emergency management program roles, responsibilities, plans, procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and/or ODNI components missions and relationships
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing and coordinating emergency management policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to brief leadership
- During national security emergencies, national special security events, or any other emergencies, the Specialist will be expected to be available 24 hours a day/7days a week/365 days a year as required by the customer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Possession of a valid state-issued driver's license
- Willing to obtain the FEMA Level I Professional Continuity Practitioner and the DRII Business Continuity Certification
- Exposure to FEMA emergency management classes are desired
- Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.