Social Media Manager / Strategist
3 month contract
My client is a leading Content Marketing Agency and they are looking for a Social Media Manager / Strategist who is primarily hands on, but also strategically minded. You will be working with one of their most integral finance client. You will be responsible for executing existing strategy as well as supporting other areas of the business, where necessary
You will be reporting to the Senior Director
- Engage directly in major strategy delivery across the business, supporting key resources and taking direct ownership of key strategies.
- Execute channel specific social campaigns and content strategies for B2B clients that will deliver on objectives.
- Write, oversee and approve all content and social media strategies prior to implementation.
- Identify top performing social media trends and translate them into relevant formats and content suggestions for clients.
- Experience within B2B and financial services
- Agency experience
- Proven experience with analytics, research, and analysis tools (e.g. Sparktoro, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Analytics Buzzsumo) and knowledge of how to brief in research objectives to other teams.
- Keynote / PPT
- Workflow systems
- Hands on experience with executing Projects and Campaigns
- Experience producing social content
- Experience reviewing copy and creative
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager / Strategist now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.