A global leader within the industrial and FMCG sector is looking for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer to join them. This business has been in operation for over 80 years. It provides its services within the industrial and Pharmaceutical sectors.
Some of the benefits on offer include -
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- On-Site Parking
- Life assurance
Some of your duties as a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer will be:
- Perform PPM on PLCs and HMI systems
- Provide assistance on Installation of control systems
- Testing, Fault finding and repairs to control systems
- Experience with VSD and VFD drives
- Control loop experience SIS and SIL
I am keen to speak to candidates that have any of the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer, or Controls Engineer or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Will be Apprentice trained or hold a (HNC) in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or similar
- Experience with Calibration equipment
- Experience with Vision Systems
- Experience with supervising and leading team members
If you are an experienced Controls and instrumentation Engineer, looking for an employer that is looking to provide extensive training and development opportunities then apply now!
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.