Store Location: US-OH-Findlay Overview:
As a Cook, you know that our food is at the core of who we are. Whether you're flipping pancakes as a Grill Cook; prepping fresh salads and desserts as a Prep Cook; or hand-rolling buttermilk biscuits as a Backup Cook, you'll make sure our guests leave full and happy every time.
As a member of our kitchen team, you will use Cracker Barrel's recipes and methods of food preparation to whip up our full menu of Southern favorites. In this role, you will please our guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking. You will also meet company standards of quality, safety, cleanliness and hospitality in providing guests with the most satisfactory food possible. As a Cook, you will have flexible hours (full or part time) and the opportunity for promotion and continued development!
You will need to be 18 years old, able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with co-workers and managers to please our guests.
We'd love to get to know you! Text "CBJOBS
" to 97211
to start your application or click "Apply for the job online" above. NOTE:
Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our décor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of Belonging:
- We believe in Family. We care about your wellbeing and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Top Notch Training:
- PAR Training program: our hourly employee training program is built to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded with pay increases
- We have a unique role of the Employee Training Coordinator at each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in your role
- Cross Training- If you thrive in an environment where no day is the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for your store
- Diverse Career Paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on your experience with opportunities to earn additional pay increases with the PAR Training program
- Paychecks weekly or daily - You can access the pay you've earned throughout the week!
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits starting on day 1
- 401K with company matching starting at 90 days
- Vacation Time
- 35% off restaurant and retail items
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program