Working as part of their in-house Copywriting team, you will ensure that content is fit for purpose, compliant and easily understandable by its audiences.
You will drive and deliver specialist copywriting services within the Marketing Department and around the organisation in line with brand guidelines and technical requirements.
Produce, update and review quality, compelling, compliant and creative marketing content across all channels.
For the Copywriting position you will need:
- Experience of writing technical and promotional content
- Experience of writing multi channel content within regulatory, brand and editorial
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Recent track record in creating and reviewing impactful B2B and B2C
- Experience in working in a project environment
- A passion for brand and house style
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office Monday and Wednesday
- Health benefits and perks
- Competitive Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and extra holiday
- Training and personal development
- Free parking
Plus much more!