AJ Chambers is working with a Top 25 accountancy practice based in Central London who are looking for qualified auditors to transition over to Corporate Finance. Prior experience in Corporate Finance would be useful, but is not necessary.
You will join a small, close knit team with Partners, Directors and Managers working on all assignments. The role itself will be focused on Transaction Services.
What will you be doing?
You can expect to work on a variety of transactions. In certain instances you will find yourself as part of a project team helping to provide financial due diligence and investigative analysis to assist clients with their potential transactions. In other instances you will work alone, reporting directly to the Partner, taking responsibility for your own projects.
Depending on our workflow, you may be overseeing and managing the following projects and reporting to the Senior Managers and Partners, including:
- Financial Modelling: Forecasting, Discounting, Cash Flow Modelling and analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L
- Financial Due Diligence
- Preparation of Business Plans
- Company valuations including discounted cash flow and comparable company analysis
- Preparation of prospectuses and Information Memoranda
- Reporting Accountant assignments for IPO s and listings
You will be working with clients including private and listed companies, partnerships and individuals.
Much of the work will involve financial analysis at a high level and communication of your findings in written reports.
What is required of you?
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- An ability to prioritise workload
- The ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, with a genuine appetite for growth
- An analytical and well organised approach
- Being a quick learner, with an aptitude for technical concepts
- A proactive nature and be able to demonstrate initiative
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Creativity in problem solving, undertaking own research to provide solutions
- Self-motivation to take initiative for personal growth and development
- A professional presence
- Experience with PROaudit; AP; and Alphatax is desirable but not essential
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Proficient technical ability (IFRS, FRS102 and UK GAAP)
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
What s in it for you?
- Group Life Cover
- Holiday entitlement variable depending on grade
- Buying and Selling Holiday Scheme
- PHI (Permanent Health Insurance)
- Contributory Private Health Scheme
- Non-Contributory Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan (after qualifying period)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle voucher scheme
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or contact Samuel Dougall at AJ Chambers.