About the role:
We are currently seeking experienced Cover Supervisors that can travel across the Liverpool area who are available as soon as possible. This role will offer the opportunity to:
- Cover a variety of subjects (lessons plans will be provided)
- Gain experience within UK based schools (great for those looking to progress into a career within Education or studying towards gaining their PGCE)
- Work with pupils providing a real difference in helping them continue their learning and developing
You will need:
- Ideally some experience working with secondary aged pupils - this can include experience not in schools such as a youth mentor, instructor, club leaders etc.
- Display confident classroom management and behavior strategies
- Be available as soon as possible with a flexible approach to work
- Be resilient, reliable and passionate about excelling within education with a real enthusiasm for inspiring pupils to engage with their learning and development
- If you have a DBS on the update service this is ideal - however we can issue you an application form if not
We are a social enterprise dedicated to putting more money in your pocket. We pay our staff higher rates and keep costs to the school low guaranteeing you more (and consistent) work opportunities. Our app gives you complete control over your schedule and booking preferences and you can secure work directly from a school in as little as 2 minutes! What s even better is that we are a people-business so we are always working hard behind the scenes to deliver the best service.
Some more about our app:
- Schools book you directly via the app
- Transparent rates of pay displayed for each booking
- Smart Match technology pairs you with the perfect job
- Simple calendar function allows you to set the times and dates you re free to work
- Browse long term and daily supply jobs
- One-click timesheets
- Register from the comfort of your own home!