My client in Newport, Wales are a large government organisation, they are seeking a COVID Infection Data Analyst on an initial 6 month contract basis (37 hours per week). The role is paying £24.79 per hour (permanent salary equivalent £36,838) for the duration of the contract.
Qualifications:PhD/Degree/MSc in a highly numerate subject (e.g. Maths, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Research, MORSE) 2:1 or 2:2Experience/Skills Required:
- Strong skills in Python and R programming for data analysis (essential).
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Ability to produce results and provide information in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with analytical teams and/or agile development teams.
- Experience of using project management techniques.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo SC Clearance, therefore applicants must of resided in the UK for a minimum of three out of the last five years, in order to undergo this level of security check.