Job Role: CPE QA Engineer
Contract Duration: 3 Months Contract
Rate:360 GBP per day(Inside IR 35) through an umbrella company
- Bootloader, eMMC, RAM knowledge
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Knowledge of OSI Network model layers
- German language skills are preferable as some of the documentation will be in German
- Minimum Years of experience: 5-8 years
Detailed Job Description:
- Key skills required - Bootloader, eMMC, RAM knowledge.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it.
- Knowledge of OSI Network model layers.
- Knowledge of IP/DHCP, NTP server.
- Knowledge of Wireshark traces.
- Superb computer competence, including Network products.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practices.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.