Would you like to join an organisation that can offer you career progression?
Somewhere that promotes from within and encourages development?
Reed Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for our award-winning client in their growing team. Our client is a fantastic organisation who are leading providers in their specialist field based on the outskirts of Kendal.
You will be joining a friendly and dynamic finance team, with ultra-modern working environment and some excellent working benefits to match.
Credit Controller - up to £27,500 depending on experience
Your day-to-day duties will be
- Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies to ensure timely payment
- Responding to client queries on a timely basis
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly debtors reports for review at Board Level.
- Providing administrative support to finance team on sales ledger queries.
- Liaise with key customers and other Department Heads to build relationships that will facilitate prompt payment going forward.
- Provide adhoc information and reports as requested as well as assisting the Finance function as a whole with various accounting tasks.
The Benefits you will receive
- A very generous holiday allowance of 35 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Health Plan
- 5% matched Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and Development
This role is ideal for a motivated finance candidate who is looking to progress in a prestigious organisation to take their career to the next level! This role won t be around for long, so please contact Josh Accountancy and Finance or use the link below.