Talk to us about flexible working.
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join our team in Manchester (hybrid working). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,460 per annum, plus benefits.
We ve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.
We re in the business of relationships. We know real value lies in real people, and it takes a motivated mindset and can-do attitude to belong here. It can be fast-paced and full-on, but we can handle it. We re a collective of "got your back", we collaborate together, take ownership and deliver for our clients every time. That way, everybody wins. In return, we re all empowered to get the job done because we re trusted to get it right. It s why we were hired in the first place. We want you to make the choices you believe in - we ll believe in them too.
As our Credit Controller, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As our Credit Controller,you will ensure the security and profitability of Bibby through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of clients. You'll administer and maintain the client ledgers as an adequate security base for the lending and will establish and maintain a professional and efficient relationship with their allocated portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities as our Credit Controller will include:
- Providing prompt feedback on the quality of debts on the quality of debtor ledgers to the Relationship Teams
- Ensuring security & profitability of a portfolio of clients through efficient and effective Credit Control
- Providing a high level of service through credit control and ledger maintenance
- Ensuring ledgers are well maintained and accurate
- Proactively seeking to understand their clients and debtors to allow them to spot opportunities
- Proactively seeking to understand their clients and debtors to allow them to spot both warning signs
What we are looking for in our ideal Credit Controller:
- Customer service experience
- Basic IT & MS office skills; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Office environment experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
There s no place quite like BFS and we re proud of that. And it s all down to you - you make us the people with which every ambitious business loves to work.
If you would like to join us, please click Apply today to be considered as our Credit Controller - we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
No agencies, please.