Job Role: Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: NottinghamSalary: £21,085Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a global data organisation, due to continued success they are looking to hire a Customer Service champion to join the Client Support team.
Job summaryCustomer service representatives are responsible for providing the highest level of customer care at all times, you will be working closely with the operations and account management teams to ensure that the level of customer service provided exceeds the company's expectations.
What does the role involve?
- Handling inbound calls from customers, assisting with applications and any questions
- Investigating and resolving issues liaising with internal teams and third parties
- Maintaining product knowledge, providing technical support
- Completing all required system administration
- Managing client and candidate expectations throughout the background screening process
- Taking full ownership of all queries, providing a prompt resolution
Who are we looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Bubbly motivated team player
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Confident use of a computer and good ability to work with the Microsoft Office package
In return our client offers a rewarding career path, a truly supportive team and excellent benefits package. Submit your CV today to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.