RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with a multi-national business process outsourcing and consultancy business in their search for Sales Advisors to join their team in Sheffield,
The business is a global leader in its field, made up of a community of more than 95,000 passionate people who work across 160 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world s leading brands.
If you have previous Sales Advisor experience and you re looking for an exciting new sales role in Sheffield, we want to hear from you! Our client is looking to find full-time Inbound Sales Advisors, and the role comes with a favourable salary of £19,843 with on-target earnings of £23,718 plus uncapped earning potential.In this Sales Advisor job, you will work from the business's newly refurbished Sheffield site in Nunnery Square To give you an idea of how this Sales Advisor role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Receive inbound calls from customers and establish a rapport
- Achieve and exceed sales, productivity, and customer satisfaction targets
- Maintain and proactively improve sales skills, product knowledge, competitor knowledge and offer management
- Develop relationships with customers and encourage referrals
- Ensure accurate information, quotes, and pricing information to customers.
To succeed, you should have exceptional customer call handling skills together with a track record of delivering results and exceeding targets, proven sales ability, and experience in a challenging sales environment. You will also need to be computer literate and ideally have experience in the telecommunications or mobile industry - as well as a good appreciation of technology.
In return for your skills, empathy, and commitment, we re offering:
- A joining salary of £19,843, with OTE up to £23,718 plus uncapped earning potential
- Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential
- Fantastic employee discount portal, e.g. half price cinema tickets, discounted holidays
- Recognition awards and events
- Inclusive culture with real progression opportunities.
For more information or to be considered, please send your CV by clicking apply now.