Customer Service Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes, MK5 8NA
Salary: Up to £21,000 pa.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
ROI is a fast-growth, industry-leading award-winning business employing 300 people. We provide outsourced sales, customer service and marketing teams to 25 of the well-known automotive brands. We pride ourselves in being a fantastic place to work and offer excellent career progression. Most importantly, our staff tell us that what they value most about working with us is that they feel genuinely cared for and respected.
We are looking for experienced Customer Service professionals to join our established Customer Service team. Our team provide complaint resolution and general support to key Kia customers via phone, webchat, and email.
If you are passionate about customer service and want to work for a company that truly appreciates your skills, provides exceptional pay, and benefits and offers flexibility and respect, then talk to us.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role:
Due to movement within our Customer Service Team, we are looking for exceptional Customer Service Agents, supporting one of our long-standing automotive clients Kia.
You will join a successful team with a history of high-quality service. Our hard-working team handle a high volume of calls, emails, and messages each day, working to tight SLAs so excellent attention to detail, resilience and strong organisational skills are essential.
What we re looking for:
• Strong empathy, able to understand from our customer s perspective
• Great communicator
• Resilient mindset and a positive attitude
• Ability to work at speed with high accuracy
• Mature outlook
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Happy, positive, supportive team member
• People who appreciate working for a company that appreciates you
Why You Will Want at ROI:
• Annual leave (22 days, rising to up to 30 with length of service), private medical insurance, medical cash plan, personal wellness fund (£500 to use on any personal health/wellness project), paid maternity/paternity, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection
• A company where 91% of employees rate the company as good or excellent to work for
• A company that balances being clearly the best in its industry along with maintaining a family feel
• Promote from within policy - 100% of our first line management team have been promoted from roles at advisor level, along with 30% of directors
• Great training both for your current role and your future long-term development
• Excellent working environment
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, then apply today