Hours: 36 Hours Per week
Shifts: 4 on 4 off - 10pm - 8.30am
Start Date: 25th August
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be part of a friendly, professional and multi-skilled team providing a professional service. You will respond to high volume inbound calls with sensitivity and empathy.
Specific responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include, but will not be limited to:
- Resolving client queries and concerns by clarifying information, researching answers and alternative options, implementing solutions or escalating unresolved problems
- Managing multiple tasks whilst supporting the delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Providing the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction
- To be a success within this role you will need to have a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Exceptional listening and telephone communication skills are essential as well as being able to build client relationships in a friendly yet approachable manner, finally you will need to have basic IT skills and an adaptable approach to meet client needs.
- You will demonstrate compassion, respect, openness and care in line with client Core Values at all times.
- You will apply your training at every opportunity.
- You will adapt your approach, behaviour and communication style to meet the clients specific needs - demonstrating understanding, patience and empathy where appropriate
- You will maintain your knowledge of the client, Affinity & Business Partner products, services and the procedures that complement them by ensuring you are up to date with all training events/briefings.
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- You will ensure that the accuracy of your work is at the highest level.
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks to achieve the best outcome and support delivery of the highest standards of client service.
- You will represent the CSC professionally and courteously when communicating with client branches.
- You will provide the client with your personal attention in every aspect, offering follow-up contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has a desire to provide a compassionate and professional service to clients with sensitive queries
- Can demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Is passionate about delivering exceptional service whilst achieving targets
- Can demonstrate attention to detail
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Can manage their own workload effectively