Active staff are looking for a customer service clerk to join one of out great clients based in Northampton.
The Customer Service Clerk is the first point of contact for the contract between the clients Customer service team and the wider driving team
Hours - Monday - Friday 09:30-18:00
Pay - £10.57 Per hour
- Supporting the drivers from the main distribution centre and 5 outbases, circa 70+ drivers.
- To ensure that we hit contractual OTIF for the client and us.
- Dealing with same day orders with quick turnaround required due to emergency requests.
- Liaising with external couriers.
- Utilising available fleet/drivers to cover last minute requests where possible.
- Dealing with Healthcare goods, attention to detail is paramount and understanding of GDPR/GDP rules is essential.
- There is a variation of tasks daily where accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written required,
- PC Literate, using Excel and other Microsoft office systems.
- Self-motivation required as you will need to be able to work alone efficiently, and as well as a part of the transport team.
- Logistics background If possible