Customer Service Coordinator (6 month contract)
Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-3.30pm
Parking on site, beautiful offices, hybrid working, healthcare & pension scheme!
My client, a professional and successful business based in Brentwood, is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their busy team on a 6 month contract basis, which could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Receiving and logging telephone calls and emails from customers in to the customer service system
- Ensuring the correct allocation of work to the customer support operative team, site teams and contractors
- Preparing and issuing weekly reports
- Liaising with other departments as required
- Overseeing the work of contractors and reporting any issues to the Head of Customer Service
- Maintaining reasonable timescales for customers and ensuring that customers are kept informed throughout
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.