Our client is currently looking for a Customer Services Co-ordinator to join their busy team in Shipley!
Their goal is to deliver a first-class service to their customers throughout the customer journey. The Operations Teams responsibility is to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction.
The Customer Services Co-Ordinators are an integral part of the Operations Team and can handle any query, from beginning to end. Assisting customers with their accounts, answering questions about the company, scheduling appointments with customers and giving technical advice.
Customer Services Co-ordinator Duties:
- Handle and respond to all customer and client contact in a timely manner via phone, e-mail, webchat and social media, in a professional and efficient way continually promoting first time resolution
- Escalate and log complaints and ensure they are dealt with in accordance with current policy and timescales
- Ensure any queries or tasks are seen through from start to finish by taking ownership and ensure stakeholders and internal teams are kept informed
- Identify customer needs and help customers access specific digital self-serve channels and promote new features and functionality to help improve the overall customer experience
- Manage workstreams effectively to meet and exceed KPI s to ensure tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Be an ambassador of our team ethos working as one team collaboratively across the business to provide seamless resolutions to customer enquiries
- Complete additional Operational Support activities when required in a flexible environment where priorities and work can change frequently.
- Provide feedback on our current services and systems and highlight risks to our customers experience
Customer Services Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to liaise with both Customers, clients and Engineers via the telephone and email in a highly organised and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Target driven
- Customer focussed
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in navigating Social Media Platforms
- Real Team Player - we adopt a collaborative approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge, Training and Relevant Experience to do the job
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Educated to GCSE 'O level standard or NVQ level 2 or 3 in customer service or administration
About the company:
Our client is passionate about helping their customers and communities live sustainable lives now and in the long term. They are trusted experts in the design, build, and operation of Heat and Energy networks. Through the innovative new solutions we build, and through the continuous optimisation of the networks they operate, they are instrumental in the delivery of the UK s Climate change agenda.
If you feel you are suitable for the Customer Services Co-ordinator role then please, apply now!