My client is a multi-use transactional platform providing e-payment and e-learning solutions for businesses, education institutions, governments and non- governmental organisations.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to their customers.
Reporting to, and directed by, the Sales Manager, while working closely with the Product Manager, and the Client Priority Managers, to ensure their customers receive the highest possible level of support and assistance.
To meet the primary purpose of the role the CSO will be expected to fulfil the following tasks:
- Respond to inbound email requests for assistance from customers - primarily account management issues such as reset password requests, transferring account funds and processing refunds
- Manage and update, where appropriate, the support software (Freshdesk) records relating to support requests raised via the support system
- Manage requests for assistance to completion - ensuring each step of the resolution process is recorded, and seeking assistance from other teams/team members as required, and informing the client/customer of progress
- Providing sufficient detail to other teams/team members if handing over a query that is beyond the ability of the CSO to resolve
- Provide a weekly update report to both the Support Team Leader and Sales Manager detailing issues raised in the previous 7 days and the steps taken to resolve
- Assist, and support, system implementations and go-lives as required
The CSO will be expected to display the following traits:
- Active interest in technology
- Skilled communicator at all levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Motivated to provide excellent service
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a wider team
- Display a calm and reassuring approach
- Work effectively under pressure
It is essential the CSO possesses the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications
- Experience using software packages such as LogMeIn, TeamViewer etc.
- IT proficient, confident installing/uninstalling applications and software
- Telephone based customer/client service experience and good telephone manner
- Understands, and is able to effectively communicate, logical software packages and technical processes
- Problem solving - Able to go beyond their scope of knowledge to resolve an issue