Cyber Consultant / Contract / Outside IR35 / £600pd
We are currently working with a growing cyber firm offering an excellent opportunity for a senior consultant to join their brand new project. This role is on a contract basis and will be offering £600 per day outside of IR35.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have exceptional communication skills.
Future responsibilities will include:
• Leading teams of security consultants / coaching mid-level/ junior employees
• Working closely with clients, remaining professional and demonstrating best practice
• Supervising and leading the security of major projects and services to adhere to client needs and expectations
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong experience of the secure operations of networks, core infrastructure and systems
• Experience hacking hardware or embedded systems
• Supporting the operation and governance of Patch and Vulnerability Management
• Experience working alongside SOC team / understanding SIEM delivery
• Designing security testing strategies to build a compliance state
• Experience of driving change in a complex environment.
• Experience and confidence when reporting into internal stakeholders
In addition to the above, in order to be considered for this role you must hold: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCP or equivalent
If this sounds like something you / someone you know may be interested- get in touch now on /
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.