On behalf of one of our improving Tameside schools, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Exams and Data Manager.
The role is a lon-term, full-time position but as it is to fill vacated position, could become permanent. The role will begin in September 2022 and will be for at least a year, paying up to £110, dependant on experience.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of the School's Information Management System and will deliver a friendly, efficient, and accurate data information service to support the growing needs of the school, as well as:
- To provide comprehensive and confidential administrative support to assist the leadership team in the management of the day to day running of the school.
- To effectively manage SIMS as the Management Information System.
- To manage the organisation and administration of the school's external and internal examinations process
- To effectively manage cover for absent teachers
The school is easily accesible by car or public transport and is based in Stalybridge. The school has recently had an improved Ofsted grade due to the excellent leadership and vision of the new SLT - it will be a very exciting couple of years for this improving school.If this role sounds like the perfect one for you, then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply below.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from: Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Data Manager position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester Office on , or email
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates - Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer