Apply for this job now
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Job Type
- 21 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
Our client supports the US Army's Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) at Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL, in developing the Army's authoritative repository for logistics data. The scope of the contract includes T&M Development and Operations and a Managed Services Data Center. The team applies their knowledge of the functional, technical, and business process environments of LOGSA and the supported customers and responds and adapts accordingly to technology advancements.
Designs business intelligence, data warehousing or analytics applications that run on multiple platforms & are composed of multiple software packages/tools. BI applications enable organizations to improve their business performance by leveraging data about their clients, suppliers and internal business operations. Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a business intelligence solution. Skills include a range of technical areas including BI tool selection, data architecture, reporting and integration. Extensive consultation with the client on BI, Analytics, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics capabilities and outcomes
• 8 years+ experience in data analytics
• IBM SPSS or SAS Software - 2 years
• Data technologies: understanding of data concepts, with the ability to write complex SQL statements to store, retrieve, manipulate, integrate, validate, and summarize data.
• 2+ years experience with US Army Supply and Maintenance data
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
Nice to have skills:
• Prior involvement in Predictive Analytics and/or use of SPSS modeler.
• SQL Server
• US Army Condition Based Maintenance (CBM, CBM+) or Predictive Maintenance
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
- Job Reference: 663163184-2
- Date Posted: 21 July 2022
- Recruiter: Marathon TS
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent