YMCA Trinity Group - Mental Health Services Inspiring communities, transforming young lives
Permanent part time contract Data & Quality Assurance Officer (Mental Health)
Job reference MH-DATA (150822)
Location Flexible working at home and one of our Cambridge or Peterborough offices, plus travel across the region.
Cambridge Office Base - Queen Anne House CB1 1ND
Peterborough Office Base - The Cresset PE3 8DX
YMCA Trinity Group strives to create a fulfilling and enjoyable place to work; we know how staff & volunteers feel directly translates to the quality of service & care we give our clients, and we also recognise the crucial role each and every one of us plays in helping to fulfil our Mission.
As a result of increased demand for our mental health services a new opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Data & Quality Assurance Officer to join our team.
Working closely with the mental health services team and the wider organisation s strategic data and impact manager, you will:
- Monitor existing data and reporting systems used to provide mental health services
- Work closely with the mental health services team to produce internal and external reports using multiple sources of data
- Support the mental health services team to ensure effective use of quality assurance processes and data to improve provision
- Assist with marketing functions to promote our mental health services whilst monitoring and evaluating outcomes
- Adopt and monitor co-production methods to collecting and analysing data to ensure client feedback and needs are addressed
- Review wider data and research related to mental health and the audiences we work with
Skills and experience
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Good standard of education to Level 3 standard or above
- An interest or preferably experience in mental health research and young people s needs
- Sound experience in analysing large amounts of data using various sources
- Experience in using marketing tools and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and report writing skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and using data management systems
- Ability to work flexibly and on your own initiative
- Commitment to professional development
In accordance with safer recruitment processes many of the roles we recruit for require successful candidates to undertake an appropriate criminal record background check. If an offer of work is accepted, YMCA Trinity Group will facilitate these checks on behalf of our staff and volunteers via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Days and hours Up to 24hrs per week as agreed
Salary & benefits £20,602 pro rata (based on 40hrs pw FTE). Plus additional benefits which include;
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holiday allowance (Pro rata for part time staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of our YMCA Gym at either Cambridge or Peterborough sites
- DBS Check Facilitated / Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please complete our application form if you wish to be formally considered for this role, CVs are considered an expression of interest only and will not be included in shortlisting.
We encourage you to clearly demonstrate in your application how you meet the person specification criteria as detailed in the job description for this role. Unfortunately, incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: Monday15/08/2022
Interviews Thursday 25/08/2022
Applications may be assessed as received. Therefore, should we fill the role sooner than expected we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy before the advertised closing date. Early application is strongly advised.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact:
Ryan Armes, Mental Health Programme Manager, call . Email .uk / .uk
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. Visit ymcatrinitygroup.org.uk to view our current work and volunteering opportunities.