Deputy Nursery Manager Moseley Based Immediate start
- Are you an experienced Deputy Manager in the Nursery sector who is looking for the opportunity to join a welcoming, enthusiastic and hard working team?
- Are you looking for a full time role as a Deputy Nursery Manager with excellent training opportunities and the possibility of career progression?
- Are you living in the Moseley area or happy to commute?
- Are you looking for a rewarding career where no two days are the same?
- Competitive Salary based on experience
If so then the following role of a Deputy Nursery Manager could be for you!
At Randstad Education we are working closely with a private nursery based in the Moseley area. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time Deputy Manager to join their enthusiastic family feel environment. We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager, who has the understanding of working with children with a great understanding of the EYFS and Child Protection/Safeguarding procedures, who is looking to join an enthusiastic, passionate and committed team.
Our 'Good' client nursery has four large rooms and is run by qualified experienced staff most of which hold a level 3 or above qualification. The nursery caters for children aged from 6 weeks up to 5 years of age. All of the staff hold early years qualifications and are DBS checked. The Nursery pride themselves on having consistently strong teaching; Staff work closely with parents to identify the next steps for each child's learning and also offer progress checks for children aged between two to three years. You will be joining a team very dedicated to providing the best opportunities for the pupils.
The ideal candidate will be educated in Early Years Level 3 or above, someone who is calm, has a level of resilience, great understanding of the EYFS and Child Protection/Safeguarding and can use their own initiative in terms of learning styles and strategies to ensure that the students are able to reach their full potential in both their learning and development.
Benefits Randstad can offer:
- CV writing
- Interview preparation
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children within the education sector
- ReferAFriend scheme where you could have the chance to earn £300
- Free parking
What are the requirements of a Nursery Deputy Manager?
- Early Years qualification at Level 3 or above (Essential)
- Previous experience of managing a room/team within a nursery setting: 3 years (essential)
- Current Enhanced DBS check on the update service or willing to undergo checks
- Be able to provide at least two references
- Full time availability Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (rota basis)
- Good understanding of the new OFSTED framework and thorough understanding of safeguarding and child protection policies
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply with your CV to or call any time! Thanks!
If this job role of a Nursery Deputy Manager isn't suitable for you but you know someone that would excel then please, don't hesitate to take advantage of our £300 refer-a-friend scheme.