I am currently seeking an experienced, innovative Design Technology Teacher to join the creative team at a Secondary school in Basingstoke.
The DT and Art team at this particular school are very forward thinking and like to create inspiring, adaptable lessons for all learners. The school has purpose built facilities for their learners and their main focus is on providing inclusive education for all children ensuring that every child has equal opportunities.
You will be required to deliver Design Technology across the school including resistant materials and product design.
The ideal person will:
- Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS.
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
- Be able to show strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Be available full time to start in September.
- Ideally be based in the Basingstoke area.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please apply using the link provided or call