The Digital Marketing Assistant is a new post, in an ambitious team within a growing organisation. If you wish to gain experience across the full marketing mix, honing your digital skills and fast-tracking your career development then this could be just the opportunity you re looking for.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content, and working with the team to collate and analyse data to drive marketing improvements.
No formal experience in a marketing or comms role is required, as full training will be given and followed up with an ongoing plan for CPD.
This is a creative role and requires someone who can identify, create and deliver digital content using a range of techniques. While the team currently works predominantly with Adobe CC products and the right candidate will ideally be proficient in either InDesign or Photoshop, we are also keen to explore new methods and systems for delivering organic, sincere creative content in shorter timescales. A keen eye for copy is also advantageous. But drive and creative spark are key.
The role will work across a range of projects in the organisation and therefore effective working relationships will need to be formed with various internal teams, external stakeholders, and third-party suppliers. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing and producing tangible results.
You will be part of a small in-house team in a growing business, ideally suited to a creative bursting with ideas and ambition.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the team to develop content across our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Support with administrative marketing tasks around internal customers, events, and email campaigns.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content, and keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Produce high-quality, inspirational, informative, and engaging content for the company s websites and digital channels.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Repurpose content for different audiences and channels across B2B and B2C markets.
- Contribute to and work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Use the company's Content Management System to edit and create web pages, and work with the web team to help develop and refine our web pages.
- Ensure copy is written and edited to our house style and exacting standards of accuracy, and the style is developed appropriately for each digital channel.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics.
- Evaluate the use of content and digital channels using data to drive and support decision-making on a regular basis to encourage innovation (such as introducing educator-generated content) utilising feedback, analytics, and testing.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor s degree or higher in creative/design subject. Applicants with qualifications or work experience in a related field (communications, marketing, journalism/PR) and a relevant portfolio of design/content work are also encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of all leading social media sites, including algorithms and design trends
- Experience in creating engaging social media content, including short and long-form videos for brand/professional/or personal accounts
- Efficient research skills?
- Experience in using Adobe Creative suite?
- Strong attention to detail?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an engaging writing style?
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
In return, we can offer our employees a fantastic range of benefits, including:
- £21,000 - DOE
- Annual leave - 25 days increasing with length of service (including 3 discretionary days to be used during the Christmas holidays)
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Refer a friend scheme?
- Free Perkbox subscription
- Optional 2 days a week working from home
- 1 moving day per year
- Company socials throughout the year
Eteach is an EdTech company with 20 years of experience in education recruitment; committed to disrupting the industry through innovation, to provide better outcomes for everyone in education.
We re proud to work with thousands of schools and colleges across the UK and internationally, providing them with technology products and people's services including our sector-specific software, specialist recruitment team, and the UK s number 1 education job board. Our headquarters are based in Bracknell, Berkshire with our Welsh division in Cardiff and our International team in Dubai, Eteach is now looking forward to full maturity with all the exciting opportunities that it brings.
Why join us??
Being part of the Eteach team means you ll be surrounded by those who are passionate about making a difference in education. Everyone at Eteach believes in providing better products and services to the industry so that schools and colleges can invest in other priorities for their pupils.
We believe in empowering educators at every point of the education lifecycle through a blended approach to careers and recruitment. Our team thrives in a fast-paced, evolving landscape, supporting each other to reach our goals and give future generations the opportunities they deserve. We believe in progress through change and that teamwork truly does make the dream work.?
Eteach welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability, or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work in the UK.