Dimensional Inspector If you would love to be part of a company that is poised for substantial growth with opportunities for advancement, then working for CPP and its subsidiaries may be the right fit for you! We have multiple facilities in Albany, OR and are a world class supplier of titanium castings for the aerospace industry. If you are selected to join our team you will enjoy benefits such as quarterly bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, and other great benefits! Primary Purpose:
The Dimensional Inspector dimensionally inspects (measures) castings to meet blueprint specifications. Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Measure parts and visually inspects castings for defects and mark in appropriate manner.
- Inspects corrective welds, blends, and alterations to make sure part still meets dimensional requirements.
- Places castings in a fixture to set up for finishing CNC machine.
- Inspects and approves in process visual final dimensional specifications.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and obtain a basic knowledge and understanding of blueprint specifications with on the job training.
- Must have basic high-school level math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use small, fine tools.
- Good attendance record required.
- Requires continuous mental and/or visual attention to detail.
- Able to understand measurements; read and use measurement tools correctly.
- Able to work as a team player and be self-motivated.
- Able to read, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED required, but candidates not meeting this requirement who possesses relevant experience will be considered.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Solid job history including more than 1 year at previous or recent employer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- The job is performed under reasonably good working conditions with some exposure to noise, temperature, and machinery.
Relocation assistance may be available to qualified candidates.
- Swing Shift
- Overtime as needed.
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large "function critical" products. CPP provides its customers with a "total solution" source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at:
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position