Due to continued growth Lowri Beck are now recruiting for experienced Dual Fuel Engineers to join our team.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a well-established business during an exciting period of growth and change.
We are looking for skilled engineers that are looking for a stable and secure future with the Company.
- Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week, average hours 8am - 5pm
- On call - 1 week in 4, 8pm cap, additional earning potential
- Saturday work - voluntary average earnings £240 for full day
- Targeted to 3 dual installs per day anything over earns bonus
- No upselling, no boiler leads, planned work appointments, no assumptive.
- Basic salary £31.5K
- Potential to increase basic to £33k
- OTE of £41,500 comprising of
- -Daily bonus- Earn from £16.50 per meter (from 7th meter)
- -Top 25% of operatives are installing 7+meters per day
- -Quarterly Bonus- £250 for zero non- conformances (£1000 per annum)
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Saturday working- Average of £240 earning for full day
- Secure employment with contracts with some of the biggest names in the industry
- NEW improved handheld device is now live
- Average travel time between appointments of 20 minutes
- Health Care Cash Plan including free dental and optical care etc. and 24/7 EAP helpline.
- Company sick pay
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Dual Fuel experience within the past 12 months
- CCN1/CMA1/3 &MET1 with 6 months remaining on qualifications
- A recent MOCOPA accreditation
- Full manual drivers licence (company van will be provided)
We will use the information you provide to us to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. If you are successful, we will carry out a global sanction, politically exposed persons and an adverse media check against your name and a right to work in the UK check. We may need to carry out some additional background checks in some circumstances such as CRB check in England and Wales and a Disclosure Scotland check in Scotland. These checks are necessary to meet legal obligations.