I am actively representing an award winning, global Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to grow their managed service support team with an enthusiastic support consultant. The role will involve supporting my clients core customer base with their Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP systems - involved in day to day 1st/ 2nd line support, troubleshooting system issues and ensuring successful delivery to customer support tickets.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to broaden prior experience in Dynamics 365 systems support, within a supportive, team environment, offering great openings for further certified training and career progression.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting 1st/ 2nd line helpdesk support tickets surrounding D365 F&O/ Dynamics AX
- Troubleshooting system performance issues/ minor bug fixing
- Project based support analysis for new implementation projects
- Working closely with customers to provide top tier customer service and support
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience supporting Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (F&O) or Dynamics AX 2012
- Ability to support system issues to 2nd line level
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand issues and troubleshoot effectively
- Broad modular understanding - ideally including finance, supply chain OR manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal, comfortable in user facing environment
This role is HOME BASED, with occasional requirement to travel to customer site/ company office for meetings - once a month on average.
- A competitive base salary up to £50,000 (experience dependant)
- The opportunity to support a host of amazing D365 F&O customer projects within a like minded team
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics training and professional development openings
- A wealth of attractive company benefits including bonus scheme (5%) and 25 days holiday
- Fantastic company culture, including company activity days and incentive schemes
Interested in a fresh challenge in D365 F&O implementation? Apply now!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on or send your current CV to .Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.or via email